Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mother Nature will you turn up the heater?...Please?!..



I am very very ready for summer! Or spring at the least... I want the snow gone and the ability to put my coat away... I don't want to have to wipe my car off before driving it, and I'm tired of it looking as if I had just took it mudding. I haven't even washed my car because there is no point. Oh and I want to be able to clean it out completely but as it's too cold I don't even bother taking stuff out of the trunk... At least the sun as been out quite a lot lately, that could be a good sign. A cold, sunny day, with snow on the ground is better than a freezing, dark day with a blizzard blowing...I like snow, it's pretty, its neat, but I can't stand the cold...So bring on temps above 45!!! PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment