Monday, February 2, 2009

I See You....







Ok I know really really strange...lol But for some reason I started to think of what colors were in my eyes. And then I got on Wikipedia and looked up stuff on eye-color and it had these pics with the article of eyes really close up and it was really crazy to see how that part of your eye is and all the shapes and colors so I wanted to see the colors up close in my eyes.

The wikipedia said there are three colors which combine to make all the other colors based on how much of what color there is and the shade and then of course a persons eyes can changed based on environment (i.e. clothes, makeup, light...etc.) And though your eyes are usually their natural perment color by age 3 your eye color can still change as an adult ususally because of the sun.

Anyways, I had more bluish eyes when I was younger (yea and i was blonde for quite a while too, maybe that explains some of these moments i tend to have hehe). Well now that I'm older they've seemed more like a blue-green (which although implies its green with a bit of blue, when it comes to eye color apparently its considered a blue...interesting). Well I took these pics to see the different colors in my eyes. The article also says that green eyes are made up of blues and yellows... which I can definitely see in the pics. There was a lot more interesting things but they did not pertain to me hehe...

There is the link to the article I read... Like I said really interesting...

So based on these pics (which aren't the greatest but best I could get with the digi I've got) (and I also didn't take my contacts out so I don't know if that added or removed any glare or anything) but what ya think? heh I know, I've always loved my eyes....

No comments:

Post a Comment