Monday, July 5, 2010

Been a While...

So I haven't updated on here in quite some time but with everything going on I haven't really found time to do it. But I'm going to start trying to find time and updating more.

Well lets see what's being going on... I got married April 24th, 2010! What an amazing day!
Mostly the day went really well for Sam and me so I was happy. Of course the day can't always be perfect but minus a few mishaps, later remembered things, and of course missed loved ones the day was probably as close as it could get.

Now with all the wedding planning done, and all that stress/fun out of the way we are just waiting... Waiting for our little man to get here sometime in the middle of September. We are both extremely excited to meet our little boy at the end of this summer.

His name is Wrigley Clark and right now his favorite thing to do is beat the crap out of Mommy's organs. The Dr said everything is going good Wrigley is healthy, and seems very happy everytime we listen to his heart (and judging by all the moving he does). Either he doesn't like when things are are on my belly or he finds it fun to push at things on my belly but either way if I cross my arms over my belly or have the computer or a book or something (even a chinchilla) on my belly he kicks at it. He also must know when Daddy has his hand on my belly because he only seems to want to move a whole lot under Sam's hand.  Though a few of my cousins and my mom have gotten a chance to feel him just not as much. I find it fun to watch my belly while he moves I think that's pretty neat and am excited for him to get bigger so I can really see some crazy things lol.

Work hasn't been too bad. Working my way to Assistant Manager and the boss is really proud of me and happy with my progress. As someone who takes pride in their work and tries my hardest to do my best it's been really nice to have my manager tell me how well I'm doing lately expecially since I've been pregnant. I just hope that my maternity leave doesn't hurt my job. Only time will tell.

There's a small update for you. Hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying their summer... I'll keep ya a little more up to date on things here...

No comments:

Post a Comment